1. Do you know that Lifestyle change is the only solution for Obesity?
By making some changes in our diet obesity can be reduced.
2. What was your initial feeling when you were overweight or gaining weight ?
Overweight is uncomfortable because whenever I go out everybody will advise me to reduce weight. Body pains while doing work.
3. What was your initial weight before joining Prevento Health and how long you were
maintaining the same weight ?
When I joined Prevento I was 120 kgs. It has been my weight for a year.
4. How did your family members react ?
At home everybody said being overweight is unhealthy
5. Have you ever consulted a dietitian/physical activity/Stress counsellor for Obesity?
6. Did you visit a doctor to address your obesity? If yes how frequently before joining the
No, not gone till now
7. Did you follow any Diet before joining Prevento ?
8. Did you follow any Exercise before joining Prevento ?
9. How did you get to know about Prevento Health?
My Family Doctor suggested Prevento Health
10. What was your initial take on Prevento Health before joining the program?
Prevento Health is giving good treatment for obesity and diabetes
11.How do you feel about Prevento health now?
There are lot changes in my physique after joining Prevento health
12. What challenges did you face during the program?
In the beginning I had difficulty following a diet chart. It was hard without rice food and I felt hungry in between meal time. But slowly I started following the diet chart.
13. How did you overcome the challenges?
Doing wheat based dishes was difficult for me. There were a lot of dishes which I have not made. Now I got used to it.
I did not know to do new dishes but my dietitian helped me a lot.
14 How did team Prevento help you to overcome your challenges?
a. To follow the diet chart, the Prevento team helps very well. Whenever there was any doubt dietitian clears it superb !
B. I Overcame early difficulties of physical activity with the help of the Physical Activity Instructor.
15. What did your Family members feel about the Program ?
Prevento team working is super. It is very helpful for us.
16. How was the support from team Prevento throughout the program?
I had difficulty in physical activity in the beginning. I did not have any practice before. The Physical Activity Instructor encouraged me and cleared any doubt that I had.
17. What were the support from other arms of the program ( like stress, Physical activity),
apart from diet?
Stress team’s contribution was very helpful.
18. What did you like the most in the overall program?
Everybody in the Prevento team extends good support. Both Diet and physical activity were very helpful.
19. How do you feel after being for more than 5 months in the program?
Now I am happy because everybody appreciates that I have reduced weight. My physical health is also improved.
20. Have you ever felt that you should have got access to such a program much earlier in
your life? Why do you say this?
Yes had I joined earlier I would have benefited much before
21. Do you feel that your obesity would have got better than prevento health’s program
outcomes to you? If Yes/No, Why?
No Prevento Health is the best solution for weight loss and diabetes patients follow healthy food and improve their health.
22. How do you consider Prevento Health in relation to your life - Part of my family / a service provider?
Part of the family.
23. Will you be referring the Prevento health program to other diabetic or obese people?
Yes I refer my friends and family members
24.What would you like to say to the viewers / people with obesity about health , obesity and prevention?
Obesity is not healthy. I suffered a lot because of being overweight. Risk of diseases is a serious problem of obesity. Especially for women they are exposed to the risk of PCOD and infertility. It is good for women to be at normal weight. More importantly many people waste money in weight loss which is unwanted. Reduce weight in a healthy way with healthy food and physical activity and live healthy.